Position: Business Development & Marketing
About-Fraud is a Global Community for Fraud Fighters. We provide expert education, insight and resources to enable fraud fighters across the globe. Our community was born from an industry need for unbiased, educational fraud prevention resources. About-Fraud filled that gap with a platform that connects fraud fighters with the information they need to understand the technology and trends, grow their career, and stop fraud.
Our features and services include curated solution provider profiles, targeted resources, news, events and even a job board. We have a strong presence in 20+ countries and are proud to provide a global perspective to fraud fighting. We are scaling quickly as a result of our passionate community who regularly engages with our platform, providing feedback on how we can meet their needs.
Just 3 1/2 years old, About-Fraud aspires to connect every fraud fighter across the globe and support the collaborative effort to stop fraud and financial crime.
Growth and outreach are key components of our mission at About-Fraud, and our intern will be a crucial part of helping us grow as a company and expand our community. We are seeking an intern who is passionate about financial security and eager to work with an early-stage startup.
The Business Development & Marketing intern will work closely with our founders to help grow awareness and generate leads. The intern will conduct proactive out reach outs to solution providers, cultivating these relationships to secure new business opportunities. They will also develop targeted marketing campaigns to grow awareness of About-Fraud services. Our ideal candidate is creative, eager to make an impact, and has strong written and communication skills.
● Develop and run email, social media and digital marketing campaigns
● Perform market research to understand growth opportunities
● Engage technology solution providers to generate opportunities for About-Fraud services
● Organize and track leads as they progress through the sales funnel
Qualifications & Requirements:
● Strong interest in working with high growth startups
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Self-starter that can take initiative, work collaboratively, and self-manage
● Experience in digital marketing (social media marketing, email marketing, etc.)
● Strong command of Office Suite
● Bright, Friendly & Ambitious
€300 / month + 2 days of holiday / month
In addition to theInterna onboarding course you we also offer:
● Valuable experience learning how to grow an early stage start-up
● Hands on training from the founders of the company
● Ability to build a large network of professional contacts
● Ability to own and drive campaigns
● Having a genuine impact – this is not busy work – we respect and value your contributions