Sailsquare connects local skippers with travelers willing join a sailing experience.
Through a peer-to-peer platform, people can participate in sailing experiences around the world.
They are a team of 20 people, based in Milan, 130,000 registered users of which over 50,000 went on holiday thanks to their service and have raised over 3M Euros from private investors and venture capital funds.
Your internship will include the following:
- Provide users with a high level of support, helping them to choose the experience that best suits their needs;
- Listen to users and skippers, interacting with them to understand their needs and respond promptly in case of critical issues, proposing solutions within the Team;
- Keep the knowledge base updated to improve response times and offer an ever better customer care service;
- Take part in recruiting new skippers;
- Respond promptly to phone calls, emails and written requests.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has an excellent knowledge of English and French (written and spoken) and very good knowledge of Italian (written and spoken);
- She/He is looking for a first stimulating experience to launch himself into the world of work;
- She/He is a person with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a strong aptitude for managing client relations;
- Expert in using Google Office Suite applications (Gmail, Gdocs, Gtalk, etc.);
- Able to type correctly and quickly (> 55 WPM);
- Enthusiastic about the idea of working in a growing digital startup;
- A very well organised person;
- A sociable, curious and creative person with a positive attitude.
Remuneration and Holidays
There will be a salary of €500 per month.
- Work in an open, collaborative and, let’s face it, fun environment;
- Join the “core” team of the startup that is changing the world of nautical tourism.
The candidate will immediately be actively integrated into the Operations Team as a Customer Operations Specialist with the aim of ensuring the highest quality service to users, skippers and customers of the platform. The multilingual customer service activity (mainly Italian, English and French) is a multi-channel service via email, chat and telephone that allows us to offer technical and sales support to our customers, receiving requests and proactively reporting any critical issues to the Team with the aim of improving the service offered. Passion, curiosity, pro-activity, continuous improvement, collaboration and respect for others are the characteristics that we look for in each person and the values in which we believe.
Sailsquare holds all required insurance and safety regulations are respected.