Psquared (P²) is the first agile company to capture and transform strategic real estate assets in Spain into talent centric workspaces, which empower the values and culture of the new generation of companies. Flexible terms. Your office for a monthly fee. With a turnkey model we provide tailor-made workspaces with the flexibility and zero initial investment that new companies need, without damaging the stability and security that real estate owners are looking for. In the war for talent, a great workspaces is the key to attract the new generation of employees:
– It´s all about the experience. – Coworking has its limits.
– Companies need branded and scalable workspaces.
– Workers today expect workspaces where the can excel at their jobs and also feel connected to a greater purpose.
– The future of business is flexible and cash efficient.
We’re looking for a junior sales representative to join the team. The role is for somebody interested in building their sales skills and helping to contribute to the growth of our innovative propositions.
You will work in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams to execute an inbound customer acquisition strategy.
Your work will include:
- Filter and qualify (internet search, emails, phone) incoming leads from Marketing teams.
- Understand customer issues in terms of business needs and help to find solutions
- Generate qualified appointments for the Account Executive team based on your knowledge of PSquared’s value proposition.
- Ensure the transition of leads to the Account Executive team.
Salary & Holiday
This will be dependent on experience and availability of the intern and will be discussed at interview.
Training & Benefits for the student
You will undertake theInterna training program before starting here. You will also have direct exposure to the founding team to help you develop and shape the start of your career in the way that you would like to.