Basico RE is a value creation, full service Residential Real Estate Company.
It was established in 2009. Disruption and innovation have enabled us to continually evolve and grow since its inception. Since then, we have increased our service scope, and our assets under management have grown significantly. At the moment we are more than 200 employees working for us with a presence in 26 provinces of Spain.
Our 360º holistic view of the Real Estate business has led us to dividing our business lines into the following activities:
- Commercialisation (letting and sale of real estate assets), pricing design, and strategy.
- Advisory and valuation services
- PropTech Ventures, using the newest technologies with its 360º spherical approach to real estate.
- Development and Project Management (creation of portfolios (selection of assets) and risk monitoring of them.
- Property and Asset Management
- Marketing and advertising design and strategy, with the objective of attracting tenants, buyers and commercial follow-ups.
Notwithstanding the difficult times we have all been through (the Global Financial Crisis, the Pandemic, the Ukrainian War), our philosophy has allowed us to grow and move ahead with our projects and dreams. We are a technologically driven company, efficient, demanding, and always thinking “out of the box”. We expect that employees will have a genuine “exposure” to business and clients.
We also define ourselves as a reliable partner focusing on its clients’ specific needs, proven by the fact that we work with international funds such as Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital, TPG Real Estate, Catella, Roundshield, Deutsche Finance International. Some of the largest Spanish Real Estate developers include Neinor Homes, Habitat Inmobiliaria, Kronos Homes and Realia.
Advisory and Valuation Intern Analyst:
We’re looking for an intern analyst to join our Advisory & Valuation Team. You will be participating in:
- Some of the projects in which Basico RE is currently involved (project & risk monitoring, market surveys…)
- New portfolio valuation & acquisition processes (buy-side)
- Commercial client relation support, to open new clients opportunities and enlarge enhance relations with our current existing ones Any interesting new idea? (services, clients…) that you could brought, why not?: ideas come from everywhere and maintain the spirit of participation to us during your internship
Mixing market research, with internal analysis on a variety of asset classes (primarily residential, but also land and commercial). Reporting and explaining to international and national clients with reports, recommendations, and creative proposals to unlock value, or increase sale/liquidity options
The benefits of working with us, among many others are:
- An entrepreneurial, open-minded, and juvenile work environment.
- Flexible work entry
- An opportunity for total immersion in a different country, with its culture and its lifestyle.
- The opportunity to get to know different parts of Spain by traveling around different Basico Offices (Barcelona, Valencia, Málaga, Sevilla, the north of Spain…).
- Improve your Spanish: even though it is not necessary to be fluent in Spanish, after your internship probably you will be able to work and communicate after being with us for a while (and maybe even order a “cerveza, por favor”)
- Continue with your project during your last University year (working online)
- If you are a superstar… we will be happy to offer you a job after your graduation.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Salary & Holiday
- We are offering a salary range between 700 and 800 € depending on the candidate’s expertise and experience. This position requires a minimum stay of 6 months even though it is desirable to extend it beyond that period of time (ideally +9 months).
- Depending on the starting date of the internship and the length of it, we are offering 2 or 3 weeks (preferably to be taken during Holidays or Eastern).
- Candidates would be welcome to join as from 1st Sept, and in any event should be incorporated prior to 15th October.
- All the positions required a minimum stay of 6 months (desirable +9 months)