DataCrunch.com is a Paris-based startup building a quant Hedge Fund.
Supported by a community of 800 data scientists DataCrunch builds quantitative investment strategies by ensembling models of its community members.
Thanks to its proprietary data pipeline (70k lines of Java) DataCrunch is gathering and streaming terabytes of alpha sources back to its community members around the world.
We are currently accelerated by Hook part of Station F.
As part of the development of its platform, DataCrunch is looking for a data scientist trainee to work on topics such as:
- Research and maintain alpha sources.
- Research ways to optimize the DataCrunch’s meta-model ensemble.
- Engage with data vendors to discover and understand new datasets.
- Analyze datasets to generate key descriptive statistics.
For a duration of 2 to 6 months full remote. Salary 1000€/month
- ML: Scikit-learn / Keras / TensorFlow
- Data processing: Pandas / Numpy / Scipy
- Backend: Python / Java / Spring
- DevOps: AWS / Docker / Kubernetes
- Start-up spirit is mandatory, you need to be someone who likes to work hard and get things done.
- Strong Algorithm skills and appetite for time series.
- Strong statistical and mathematical skills.
- Good understanding of machine learning methods and models
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in Computer Science and/or Statistics/Math (e.g. Data Science, Physics, etc.)
- You have an interest in financial markets.
- Fluent English.
Salary & Holiday
€1000 / month