Flowbox (which was previously called Photoslurp) is a leading B2B Marketing SaaS, born and based in Barcelona. We are a conversion optimisation technology, enabling e-commerce brands to seamlessly integrate visual social content into their digital customer journey boosting online sales.
We are changing the way users interact with eCommerce websites and their content. Our platform is used by more than 300 companies across 40+ countries.
Check out our website: https://getflowbox.com
Flowbox is a User Generated Content (UGC) tool which, through its Visual Commerce platform allows brands to across the world to embed UGC throughout the shopping journey, increasing eCommerce sales by an average of 15%. In other words we embed comments and hashtags of our brands on the platform to give the brands more visibility and allow them to target a more diverse and wide customer base. We work with 300+ brands across 30-40 countries. We are an international team of 15 people across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Tech. We always enjoy having interns and working with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
We are looking for a Lead Generation & Growth Marketing Intern that will help and assist our marketing and sales team providing them with a curated list of potential leads for our B2B solution as well as execute multiple campaigns to grow our brand recognition and business across several channels.
Among other tasks, the intern will be:
- Identify and profile potential new business opportunities
- Support with and manage lead generation tools and systems
- Maintain, enrich and clean our database of potential leads
- Perform link building research and outreach to improve company SEO
- Review company’s website content: blog posts and case studies
- Coordinate multiple social media campaigns for FB, TW and LinkedIn
- Create and monitor various outbound email campaigns
- Monitor and track company’s website activity
We are not specifically looking for someone with significant or relevant experience, but the candidate should have:
- A keen interest in on Digital Marketing & Sales
- Desire to learn from the tech, social media, marketing and sales fields.
- Proficient in English. Another native language is a bonus.
- Familiar with LinkedIn and knowledge of working with spreadsheets.
- Operative and goal oriented.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
Salary & Holiday
This is a paid internship and will be discussed in more detail at interview.