Klap is a start-up created in 2015.
The team counts 8 persons (full and part time included).
Klap’s mission is to bring sports more exciting and interesting for fans through video intelligence solutions.
The product is a best-in-class live object detection and tracking software.
Goal: Improve the efficiency of the tracking engine algorithm. Analyse the bottlenecks in the existing system and improve the most critical parts.
What you’ll do:
- Study the existing
- Set up an end to end measurement chain
- Identify the bottlenecks
- Solve problems
- Design precise custom solutions
- Test Driven development
- Prototype & Deploy
- Assess the exact value added
- Further room from improvement
What you’ll need:
- A problem-solving mindset
- Enthusiastic : you like to work on great projects
- Sports enthusiast is a bonus
- 100% remote team. We are all over the world
- Cutting-edge technological challenges.
- Sharp and motivated co-workers
- 100% distributed international team
- Cool clients in sport industry
Salary & Holiday
This will depend on the availability on the intern but on average it is 2 days holiday per month worked with a salary of €600/month +