Do you want to be at the forefront of innovation? Are you passionate about finding creative solutions? Would you like to work with inspiring people and have real impact?
At Liquisto, we are on a mission to help industrial manufacturers sustainably solve the problem of excess inventory. Our suite of solutions enables the more effective management and monetization of excess inventory in the supply chain: driving up revenues, improving working capital, decreasing warehousing and carrying costs, while reducing the waste of resources and reinforcing a circular economy.
We’re looking for passionate interns looking to make a real difference to our business and help us on our path to success. We have multiple roles open depending on the type of profile of the candidate.
You’ll be the perfect match if:
- You are a recent graduate or currently enrolled as a student at a top-tier University with a focus on business, entrepreneurship, marketing, data science, or software development.
- You have a deep interest in business, technology and innovation.
- You have a good understanding of structuring data and have gathered experience in analysing, modeling and visualizing data.
- You have extensive experience using Google Suite and/or MS Office applications.
- You are open-minded and a communicative team player.
- You embody a growth-oriented mindset and are hungry to learn.
- You have had some experience either working with or building your own start-up.
- You are fluent in English, with any additional European languages (esp. German) a plus.
What we offer you:
- A chance to have real impact at a young and fast-moving start-up that is collaborating with large industrial manufacturers to solve important problems.
- Exposure to the different facets of building, launching, and scaling innovative products.
- Meaningful work, directly supporting the founders in the areas of research, prospecting, sales, marketing, product development, and other generalist operational tasks.
- Become part of a tightly knit team and experience the trenches of start-up warfare.
- A modern office in the bustling heart of Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg / Mitte) with flexible working arrangements (remote-friendly)
Salary & Holiday
This will be discussed at interview as it will depends on experience, skills and availability.