Romboats was born from the idea of combining the highest level of design, engineering and craftsmanship to deliver the most luxurious and bespoke boats.
We have 3 core offerings:
- Our Romboats: We offer two limited edition boats in which everything is handmade and combines incredible craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology. They are fully Digital boats and so can be controlled from your mobile phone.
- Our refurb offering – we find ourselves refurbishing a lot of boats, introducing new technologies, redoing the painting, the interiors, the woodwork etc. They become brand new and we always strive to make them look and feel better than when they were first bought.
- Storage offering: people are not always out on their boats, it’s a seasonal job and so we will also take care of the boats when owners are not using them.
We are at the forefront of design and have worked with brands including Bentley and Aston Martin.
We are looking for a Design intern to:
- Build out drawings of new potential specs of boats
- Use technology to show our clients different designs in real time
- Give creative ideas to our design team
We are looking for quite a niche position to fill here so it’s ideal if you’re studying something surround design, art or engineering.
You will be working directly with the founder of the business who is the ex-CEO of Portugal for a global Management Consulting firm.
Salary & Holiday
This is an unpaid internship but we can be more flexible with holiday and working hours which will be discussed at interview.