Stayforlong is the first hotel booking website specializing in long stays. We offer bookings from three nights or more with incredible discounts based on the number of nights booked. We currently work with over 300,000 hotels worldwide and with the main metasearchers such as Tripadvisor, Trivago, Kayak, Google Hotel Ads and Skyscanner.
We stand out for our initiative, multiculturalism, motivation and for leaving our mark in our day by day! We love travelling and having fun in our work. Besides, we share values such as trust, honesty and teamwork.
We want you to prioritize and manage all actions related to hotel contracting, channel managers and direct deals. Your role will be to contribute to build and grow this area of the company from the beginning. The main responsibility will be to support the achievement of hotel contracting goals, while working together with the Growth Department to make sure that the department achieve their goals
Main job responsibilities are:
- Support Head of Direct Deals to establish the roadmap for direct sales for the next years, the goals and budgets for hotel contracting and direct sales for the next years.
- Develop key account management relationships with the main channel managers (suppliers)
- Help Yield Management Accountant to manage the hotels portfolio in order to achieve the best performance and incremental business opportunities.
- Be responsible that hotel product is ready to go to production once sales team has closed the deal with the hotel.
- Give support and constructive feedback to the Product, Marketing and Tech teams.
- Preparation of deals, offers and promotions for hotels and chains.
- Attend the most relevant travel-digital marketing events to establish relations with major hotel chains (+400 hotels) and negotiate the collaboration with them.
- Collaborate with the strategy to scale up the department
Salary & Holiday
This will be discussed with the candidates on a case-by-case basis depending on experience and length of time of availability. We expect the candidate will be offered a salary of €200-250 which should help a lot on top of the Erasmus grant. Upon discussion during interview this can be part-time with a flexible schedule with the possibility to work remotely when needed.