People first performance, inspired by sport.
We support People First entrepreneurs by bringing them the best practices and values of High Level Sports, through: Data, Funding, Leadership Expertise, Talent.
We combine venture capital with the world of sport. There is an incredible amount that we can take from the mindset of the strongest sports players. A culture of discipline and relentless desire to win. This is why we exist and what we strive for.
We hope you will join us on our journey.
We have a role for a Brand and Content Strategy Intern. As we grow, we want you to grow with us.
You will work closely with each member of the team on a wide range of topics: Teampact branding for entrepreneurs, for investors, for athletes, strategic intelligence on our People First investment thesis, meeting and interviewing our community of athletes and entrepreneurs.
We are looking for an intern who:
- Is fluent in French. This requires a really high level of French and, of course, having English is a plus but we you need to be at least professional working level French
- Has a passion for developing and interacting with people
- Has a strong ability to synthesis and write clearly and in a structured manner
- Has some creativity and mastery of graphic design tools e.g. Canva, Photoshop, Wix…)
- Has a passion for the investment world and Venture Capital.
- Is extremely organised. As we start to streamline processes we need somebody to help us deliver us that.
- Is passionate about the world of Sport. Our USP is that we have an extensive network in and knowledge of the world of sport.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset
- You will go through theInterna training program which will put you in a great position to work with startups and in the world of Venture Capital. You will also be working directly with the founders who have a host of experience across consulting, MBAs, international rugby and handball, Google as well as much more that you can learn from.
- We have a modern company culture that fosters creativity and is based on trust.
- You will have the opportunity to build a meaningful brand, discover the world of tech and investment, meet renowned athletes and Entrepreneurs and have fun while doing it!
Salary & Holiday
This will be the standard offering in France for interns but will be discussed in more detail at interview as it will depend on length of stay as well as your experience.