The company is born from a lifetime at sea and 20 years operating Superyachts, the majority as a Captain. Blue ESG reflects my values, and mission to make yachting cleaner, greener with an elevated level of purpose.
The company is going through a rebrand, and has developed an MVP as first steps to demonstrate it’s offering.
Currently we are 2 people, working with a data analyst and an advisory board.
UK LTD Company
The founder is based in Mallorca, Spain
Primary areas of operation, Spain, France, Monaco, Italy-(could be travel opportunities when required)
With the rebrand in place and an MVP it will soon be time to become visible, and onboard early stage clients. Initially the company will offer consultation to develop market trust, validation, and to further develop the platform. The goal is to digitise and automate sustainability performance reporting, establish an industry wide standard and rating.
-Offer insights on Business development and strategy.
-Identify partnerships and commercial opportunity.
-Offer product development insights.
-Opportunity to help/deliver an impactful social media and/or marketing campaign
-Must be fluent in English, other languages are advantageous
-Mostly remote with an opportunity to travel for ‘Start Up’ brainstorming and ‘get to know you’ event
– Opportunity to progress and evolve with the company
– This is an opportunity to get involved with a meaningful and dynamic start up within the Ultimate Luxury Sector.
– A chance to get onboard with an early stage start up with a mission to have industry wide positive impact.
– Be an integral part of The Team, where your contributions are valued and have opportunity to excel as desired.
– Travel opportunities
– Those with an entrepreneurial spirit, you will have chance to manifest your goals.
– Work within a impact company committed to people and planet
Salary & Holiday
This will be discussed at interview as it depends on experience and availability.