Mygrants is the first app based on micro-learning designed especially to deliver support to immigrants through a series of thematic module quizzes. The quiz provides Trainees with all the information and training needed to build consciousness, new skills and renewed credibility.
Full time (40h/week) | Part time (20-30h/week)
100% Agile work
Assist project teams in market research
- market research data
- market analysis
- competitors tracking
- assist in data analysis
- draft outputs
Searching and identifying relevant EU Calls for Proposals for Mygrants:
- helping to prepare the relevant documentation (single page summary of EU Proposal, draft proposal application document)
- upload Mygrants applications to the Call for Proposals, Team CVs, and any other required information.
Support in Content Translation and proofreading tasks:
- Proofread content regarding projects
- Checking translations Italian-English / English-Italian
- Provide occasional translation support Italian-English / English-Italian
Search for potential Partnerships
- search online specialist publications, websites, articles, and announcements
- provide preliminary analyses on potential Partnerships
- make initial contact with potential Partner
Salary & Holiday
This will be discussed at interview as it will depend on availability and skills.