The headquarters of the Velasca is in Milan. We are currently a team of roughly forty people, half in the office and the other half in our stores, which are known as ‘Botteghe’ based both in Italy and abroad. Velasca is a company made for those who do not want to follow trends every six months but are looking for a timeless style which never goes out of fashion. Our customers want the know-how handed down from father to son and a company able to create hand-made shoes that last over time because they have been made with that Italian passion and a wealth of knowledge which has built up over the years. We are different from traditional shoe brands because we do not use distributors and retailers. This means there is no intermediary between us and the final consumer. This is why you can only find the Velasca at Velasca. In this way, we are able to offer great quality products at affordable prices.
We put together two very different worlds: the tradition of Italian craftsmanship and the innovation of the digital world.
The candidate we are looking for will be placed in the Customer Service department.
The intern’s tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Multi-channel customer management in English: Tickets, Chat, Phone.
- Relationship management with customers, with the external Customer service Business Unit and our external logistics
- Pre-sales, sales and post-sales assistance
- Customer acquisition and recovery activities
- Coordination and collaboration with the external Customer Service support business unit
- Relationship with external logistics and points of sale
- 360 ° management of the courier world (control of shipments, stocks, junctions, insertion of collections etc.)
- Understand and manage online returns from customers to warehouse and also from customers directly to our ‘Botteghe’
- Software exposure and learning (Netsuite, Shopify, Gsped)
- Management of reviews and public customer feedback on the various platforms
Key learning for the intern: The educational value for the intern will be to learn how to manage customer relationships, how to best manage all critical issues which arise during our daily work, learn the use of management systems that support us in managing all relationships with our clients from every aspect
Required level of Italian: basic
Salary & Holiday
Please see this as an unpaid internship but we can discuss further at interview depending on the requirements of the candidate and the level of experience we see. Holiday will be at 2 days per month of the internship.