We are a non-profit institution that creates value in organizations by promoting female talent and gender equality. We contribute to creating a more equitable and egalitarian society, more competitive companies and a more sustainable society.
A company of roughly 20 people all striving towards the same common goal.
Come and join us on our journey!
We are looking for a Research intern to:
- Research and deliver material focused on Gender equality which showcases a deep understanding and passion for the topic
- Produce engaging content which can be used for blogs and building out our content marketing strategy
- If the level of research is of a strong enough quality then we can look to even get work published
- A knowledge of Spanish helpful but not required for this role
- Previous experience and knowledge of of this topic is a plus
- Ideally available for 6 months +
Salary & Holiday
Please note that this is an unpaid opportunity.